Wednesday 15 August 2012

Keeping busy

Not a greats night sleep, slept in the study to avoid snoring and to have total darkness but I tossed and turned much of the night and was thirsty. We had a great evening out at Rustico restaurant with Jeremy and Jan. Much laughter listening to Jeremy’s stories, a busy buzz in the restaurant, good food and service. Back home and the two glasses of wine with the meal swung my mood and I became weepy and fearful as I stood in front of the mirror in the bathroom brushing my teeth. I shared my fears with Paul and he with me. The moment was brief and we were soon laughing again.

Meetings today. I am seeing the CLAN oncologist this morning, I have several questions prepared and Paul is meeting with Head of UK HR this afternoon to see about time off etc.
Getting a hair cut tomorrow, short to last me 5 or 6 weeks! Seeing Kim and little James for a play date tomorrow afternoon, we have an art preview evening to attend in town Friday evening and an Indian meal at Liz’s Saturday evening complete with Indian dress, I need to learn how to wrap my Sari!

Pleased to get a message on my mobile yesterday from Cancer Nurse Sheila for an appointment on Monday for Pre Admission, hopefully an ultra sound of my liver and my MRI results. Will be at ARI much of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment