Friday 14 September 2012

More steps


A few more steps today. Removed more tapes from the wound with just four left to come off by Sunday. Looking and feeling good although it feels like I have half a tennis ball stuck under my arm pit which is quite uncomfortable. Occasional jabbing / shooting pains in the area but by and large ok. My “false” boob went on its first outing this morning. It was a good feeling to dress properly without a baggy jumper! It did feel restrictive wearing a bra again, but nice soft straps and wide panels for comfort. I had to check once or twice that the pad was secure, still in place and not flattened but all was fine and it looked the part! Still feeling quite tired and tending rest in the afternoons and early to bed.

Mum and I have booked to go to The Royal Opera House Covent Garden in January to see The Nutcracker. Theatre, but of a different type to last week! What a fabulous way to start 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment